Monday, November 4, 2013

Jagged

Jagged
by: Kristen Ashley
Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5)
 
Blurb:
An old flame rekindled . . .

Zara Cinders always knew Ham Reece was the one, but he wasn't interested in settling down. When she found someone who was, Ham walked out of her life. Three years later, Zara's lost her business, her marriage, and she's barely getting by in a tiny apartment on the wrong side of the tracks. As soon as Ham hears about Zara's plight, he's on her doorstep offering her a lifeline. Now, it will take every ounce of will power she possesses to resist all that he offers.

Ham was always a traveling man, never one to settle down in one town, with one woman, for more time than absolutely necessary. But Ham's faced his own demons, and he's learned a lot. About himself, and about the life he knows he's meant to live. So when he hears that Zara's having a rough time, he wants to be the one to help. In fact, he wants to do more than that for Zara. A lot more. But first, he must prove to Zara that he's a changed man.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4.5 Solid Yummy Yum Stars!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Review
 
This one gets a good, solid 4.5 stars from me. I am a HUGE KA fan and have loved every thing I have read of hers. I can't say that this one is my favorite, but it is definitely a great book and will be added to my reread pile over and over!

I was so stoked to receive my very first KA ARC! Thanks so much to Netgalley and KA herself!

I don't want to give any details on the book and spoil it for anyone, so I'll keep this short. Ever since we met that gorgeous, sweet Reece in Feb's book, I could not wait to get his story. It's amazing how even though his role was small in that book, KA gets you hooked. This one did not let me down. I feel like it was classic KA, and I see others b*tching because it is, saying she's predictable, yada yada. Well, it's her style and for me personally, I LOVE it! I wish we would've seen some of my faves from the series, but I was happy with what I got. I love catching up with my KA gang!

Loved it and I cannot wait until the next KA book comes out! Keep 'em coming, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment